I just can't believe it!
New this month:
- Sitting up all by herself!
- Getting herself up to sitting all by herself!
- Army Crawling!
- Rocking on Hands and Knees!
- Eaten baby oatmeal and applesauce!
- Can pull herself up to standing if she can grip (like on Mom or Dad's fingers)
All the pertinent info:
- Still size 2 diapers, though she's moving up when we finish what we have.
- Still size 6 month clothes.
- Her shoes still really don't fit. (6-9 month shoes.)
- No teeth.
- Chewing on anything.
- Her brother.
- Ompa's Waterfall.
- Jumping in the Exersaucer.
- Jumping while someone holds her up.
- Pretty much jumping.
- Smiling (Smiling is her favorite!)
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Still.)
- Keeping time to music by banging her hand.
|Why can't they both cooperate at the same time?|