Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WWRW: Not a book

What I am reading today is not a book. I hope Jessica can forgive me but I feel this needs to be shared in a venue that may actually garner some views and technically it is what I am reading.

An aquaintance of mine had a baby. And 3 days later his son returned back to God. I didn't even know that his wife was expecting, we weren't close by any means. He was a funny guy with the same birthday as my brother. Though I don't know his wife I feel safe in assuming he is a wonderful husband. He's just that kind of guy.

Then my news feed exploded with people expressing sadness and condolences for him. My heart broke, how unthinkable. I don't know what happened and I don't want to speculate.

And then it exploded again with a blog post written by his wife. I read it and I keep coming back to it. I must have clicked over there 20 times in the past two days. Every time I leave the page with tears in my eyes and hope in my heart.

It is the most beautiful post I believe I have ever read. You should read it.

As a preview of what you're in for here is my (current) favorite line:

 "But my only sincere wish could be that my son would be loved his whole life long and that he would know to return that love in kind. Because he has done just that, he has lived a perfect life. I would never wish less for him."

Please offer up a prayer for this young couple as they go through this time of grief. I imagine they could use all the prayers they can get.







2 comments:

  1. Yes, that post was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Sweet little Ezra, pray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Madeline. Praying for Ezra's loving family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day! I am so sorry my comments have been making you prove that you're not a robot. I had no idea because I did NOT set that up. Thank you even more for commenting even though it was like that!