Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bodies! The Theme of This Thursday

Oh that Theme Thursday Photo Link Up at Clan Donaldson. It just keeps you on your toes. Sometimes the themes are easy peasy. Boys. Mud. Etc.  Other times I have to really think about it. Animals? Bodies? 

Making me think two weeks in a row? Huh. Wow. But really. I'm looking forward to June. A whole month of easy peasy themes to give my May strained brain a break. 

So I give you my slightly edited cell phone picture of: 



Well Bodied Wines. 
"A 2003 Red Something. Oh I bet it's very oaky and corky and full of fruity legs." 
Gilmore Girls Season 7

You were probably expecting something more like this picture I didn't actually take. 

A statue by Paul Granlund. Fun fact, I went to high school with his granddaughter.
But yet. You are lucky enough to have clicked over here to my little blog world with awesome sauce pictures of wine bottles. And such terms like awesome sauce. 

Here's one more version for good measure. Just so you don't feel you've been ripped off. 


Okay. So. There you have it. If you've stuck it out this far, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Thursday. May you find excellent bodies to take pictures of. Hopefully I haven't scared you off so much you won't stop back for self portraits next week. I've been practicing my duck face. (Just kidding.) 




8 comments:

  1. I got a kick out of this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sense of humor. I know nothing about wine. Except that wine is turned into the Blood of our Lord during Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic. Haha! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now I'm thirsty. Very, and it's only noon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very creative!

    we are wine drinkers..but just to enhance a meal...OK! and to unwind sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I like to see how others take a theme in a surprising direction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wine...and now I want some and none is to be found.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!