So.
I'm still here. And still very pregnant. 8 days past due now. I may be losing it just a little.
Baby Girl passed her ultrasound on Friday. (Enough practice breaths, fluid and movements.) She also passed her NST beautifully. And my body seems incredibly content to be an incubator. We go back tomorrow to see if there's any change and discuss the next steps.
My mind is over it though. And while I am trying to stay away from "Worst Case Scenario" mode, waiting is hard and sometimes those thoughts slip in.
Besides Castor Oil, if you name it, I've tried it to "naturally" induce. Okay, I haven't done Eggplant Parmesan either but you get the idea. I am trying to embrace the wait, I keep prepping things. I keep cleaning things. (My house is about as spotless as a house with a toddler can get.)
I try to stay away from prayer requests because there are people who need them way way more than I do. But I am asking, if you could spare a moment of prayer for me and Baby Girl we would much appreciate it. We are specifically asking for continued health and a BIRTH!
I may go silent. The internet has not been particularly helpful for keeping my mind busy. Know that every day I am offering up my wait for different readers and their intentions. If there's anything I can pray for specifically during labor, should it come, or while I wait please let me know.
When I hadn't seen anything for a couple days, I thought maybe you had the baby. Hang in there - I went to 41 weeks and then had to be induced. It was a pretty smooth delivery - less than 12 hours. Hopefully if it gets to that, yours is just as smooth!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you and Baby Girl! Don't ever feel bad about asking for prayer, even if you feel like someone else needs it more. You still have your own issues and problems and God is certainly big enough to hear and answer them all!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd if you want to offer up a prayer for me, that would be great. I still have lots of moments of grief and sorrow, although thankfully, they are mixed with moments of great peace and happiness.
Yes, praying!!!
ReplyDeletePraying! I cannot imagine the waiting at this point in the pregnancy. (Perfect Power in Weakness...no idea why I can't post comments until my gmail/blogger account any more.)
ReplyDeleteSending prayers and a hug! Waiting on a baby is hard, this much I've known x3. All will be well. Peace and blessings to you.
ReplyDelete