Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Our Christmas Card 2014

Let's pretend I had all of your addresses and your favorite postal service employee has dropped this off at your home. 



I am going to sign off for Christmas festivities. Have a marvelous Christmas holiday! May your time be spent however you chose but with the love of the dear Baby Jesus with you always. 

Happy Christmas! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!
    Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!! Look at those happy faces! Merry Christmas and God bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out beautifully and absolutely perfect. I love it! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Madeline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of signed off over Christmas, too. So I'm just seeing this now. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I like how your card says a "dash" of cheer. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!