1. We left the house every day this week. Not like in playing outside (we did that too of course) but load the kids up, pack a diaper bag, get in the car leave the house. I am DONE.
2. Extended Rear-Facing. C is the only one of his friends still rear-facing. He still has 10 pounds to grow before his seat needs to switch. I KNOW that I am doing the best thing for us and I have the support of my Pediatrician but still... anyone else feel like you have the only kid still facing backwards?
3. I wear my contacts for a ridiculous amount of time, but then when I take them out and wear glasses for a few days I feel so refreshed. I swear that I will change my ways and then... nope.
5. I know that it's supposed to be so controversial and whatever but I totally want (even now) the Barbie who said "Math Class is tough! Let's go shopping!" Because while I readily applaud all you females kicking butt in the STEM industries I am just sitting over here like:
6. I just don't understand camping. Like at all.
7. We watch Wheel of Fortune almost every day. I get irrationally mad when contestants jump up and down SHOCKED and THRILLED when they win $32,000 in the bonus round. Not that it isn't great, but it's the minimum amount for the round. If you ever go on the show... just don't do that.
Seven takes. Seven things I'd love to find a fellow friend who feels the same! Linking up with Kelly. Happy Friday!!







I don't get camping either! Never been a fan of that at all! I have daily wear contacts that you can sleep in but I never can because my eyes are covered in gunk when I wake up. The nice thing about dailies is that you get to put in a fresh pair every morning!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure that I need to talk to my eye doctor about dailies. I have an appointment in August. Perhaps I'll switch.
DeleteElsa is still rear-facing as well. She will be 3 in September. She is my longest to be rear-facing, The first two, I turned around 14 months, the 3rd I turned around his 2nd birthday. Elsa still has awhile to go before she hits the upper limit. Well probably like 10 pounds, but that's like 1-2 years.
ReplyDeleteI don't really get camping either. I mean, I like the outdoors, but I also like sleeping in beds. Probably a cabin would be ideal.
I love beds. And air conditioning. Glad I am not the only one rear-facing!
DeleteOkay, I actually really enjoy camping, but now that I'm older I prefer something like a camper or cabin vs. tenting it.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I totally agree on the Wheel of Fortune thing, that bugs me too!
I think I'll try it just once as an adult but it doesn't appeal to me at all!
DeleteWell, I can't offer solidarity, because we are the exact opposite on #1, #5, and #6, but I still really like you. Can we still be friends? Maybe this is a case of opposites attract? :)
ReplyDeleteOf course we can be friends! I really envy that you're good at math. It just does not come easily to me. At all. And hasn't since we added multiplication into the mix. (so that's telling you how many years I struggled.) I sat through exactly 2 days of Pre-Calc my senior year and dropped it like it was a hot potato!
DeleteLOVE this!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou probably knew I would!
Camping?
Ok...no.
Math?
Just....no.
Ann I could go on.And on. And on. : )
I am glad you love this! We're cut from the same cloth you and I!
DeleteI am with you on #1, 3, 4 & 5. This past week was high stress over here and yes, by yesterday when I finally didn't need to go out of the house I was all like "give me a hole to hide in." Yup. Keep me at home, which makes it super tough when you homeschool because you have to push yourself and kids to go be social.
ReplyDeleteI currently have one new pair of contacts left of my disposables and I know I will need an eye exam before they will let me order new ones. I keep wearing these current ones so I don't have to break down and go in, but I know before baby arrives I'm gonna want to have that done. I just like to extend the wear of the contacts. lol.
I have an IRL friend from many years ago whom now is only a facebook friend, but seriously I want to unfriend her all the time due to her spelling errors. When you are nearly 40 years old and still can't spell correctly the words you always got wrong when I knew you and you were 23, that gets annoying. Not being petty, but.....in the world of auto correct, there are so many words you should not be getting wrong!
Camping...pack up a bunch of your stuff to drive a long distance, sleep outdoors and cook stuff sitting in a cooler all weekend? Nope, not for me. That's not even adding in the weather factor and it could be really miserable. Add in kids and I am definitely NO WAY.
Math IS tough! Shopping is way better!
ReplyDelete