Monday, January 15, 2018

My Gosh.

You Guys. Holy heck.

First of all, Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!



Secondly, M is doing so well with the potty training! So so well! We went to dinner at Husband's aunt and uncles house on Saturday night, no accidents. We went to Mass yesterday morning, no accidents. Her Minnie Mouse House does not disappoint!


I am delighted by this kid. It's crazy that after this mini-break of a five day weekend we have to get back to reality tomorrow. Boo.

Thirdly, could I just let yesterday go? No. No I can't.

You guys. Nothing about yesterday's football games went the way I would have bet money on. Like for real. I would have bet all my money on the Steelers. (Sorry Billie Jo! I was actually really hoping for a Vikes/Steelers Super Bowl!) Okay, if we're being honest the only game I was not surprised by this weekend was the Patriots.

I watched every. single. painful. second of the Vikings game. Yes, painful. Because I have been a Vikings fan for my entire life. So I know. I know how we choke at the last minute. And I was upset. And sad. Because it's hard to be a Vikings fan.


And then my heart dropped out of my chest. Husband was scream and yipping. And it truly took me about 15 seconds to process that in fact, that really happened. And then all of us were jumping and screaming and yelling. I have no voice today. And I probably need a cardiologist!!

I don't pretend to know what is going to happen in Philly this weekend, but oh man. I am so glad we get a chance to play them. It feels a little bit like Matt Saracen and the Dillon Panthers.

So we are going to hang out on this last vacation day. Teacher C is going to read the class some stories in his appropriate pajamas. It snowed last night (less than 3 inches) and I already got the shoveling done, which is good.


Today is a good day. 




2 comments:

  1. Ok...let's start with the happy...
    Yay for your big girl!!!!!
    Happy Dance!!!!!
    Yay for one more cozy vacation day!!!
    Happy Dance!!!
    And now...
    The Steelers.
    Can I just say...they are the most predictable unpredictable team. UGH!
    Steve blames coaching...
    Anyway...The Vikings are my team now!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such an exciting game!!!! We watched allllllll the football this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!