Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wedding and a Hair Cut

So on Saturday Husband and I went to his cousin's wedding. It was a kid-free event, which I was totally okay with but it did cause some strife with the extended family. (Even some of Husband's first cousins missed the cut since they're under 18. And even the groom's nieces and nephews were only allowed at the ceremony.) 

Anyway, it was a nice wedding and the only proof I have that we were there is this picture of the dinner menu:


And this picture of the cupcake table per the request of my kids. 


 Anyway, yesterday was a big day. M's first big girl haircut! She had the cut at Disney World when she was two. But it was really a minor trim. Then she got another minor ttrim last August before school started. Yesterday she got her hair cut. She has been asking for one for a while. And her hair was getting SO long. Here are a couple before pictures.


Be 


And at the hair cut. I brought her to my salon and had my stylist do it. 



Here is her hair after. It's a pretty major cut actually, but I still think people would say she has long hair.



She wanted to go very short but we compromised at "elbows." My biggest fear is that since this was the official cut that got rid of her baby hair she won't have her curls any longer. Time will tell I guess. 

1 comment:

  1. The cut looks great!! And I think it still looks really long but I love long hair on little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!