Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

Here We Go Again

Hello, cold Fall. I didn't actually miss you much at all. I much prefer 65 degrees Fall. But here you are.

I bought a new furnace filter so if I do actually give in a turn that on we are ready for it. Tomorrow our soccer league has deemed the day Bundled Up Saturday because it's going to be right around freezing during the games. But thems the breaks.

Yesterday it was a gloomy-looking sort of day, and there was a misty drizzle for a lot of it. But it was still warm and that was welcomed.

I had the kids again and we had a lot of fun. We went to the garden center to play in the corn box and they were big fans!



So, like Elsa says, let the storm* rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway. Thankfully I had dug the mittens out already so the backpacks are stocked for recess needs. 

*Only like this is perfectly normal, not record-setting like January and it's going to be fine even if it is disappointing since it was so nice yesterday. I am super thankful we aren't supposed to see snow this weekend like some people are. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you did not get snow this weekend! That seems way to early! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!