Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Weekend Recap!

We had an extremely productive weekend. Friday night we had a Frozen Family Movie Night to gear up for seeing Frozen II this week! (Yes, M watched it for the second time in a week, she didn't mind at all!) It was the perfect cozy night in.

Saturday we got our week's shopping done. Well, everything but the biscuits. Two different grocery stores were out so that's my task for today to track some down. We can't have our traditional Thanksgiving parade monkey bread without biscuit dough! Yes, I am aware we could make our own dough but good gravy let's hope we can avoid that.

Our major goal for Saturday was getting our Christmas card picture taken. Our kids are currently in a stage where for whatever reason they cannot both look at the camera and smile without being incredibly awkward. After much cajoling and bribing, we did manage to get one semi-okay one. We got our Christmas cards ordered and so that task is underway.

Then yesterday it was pretty nice out, near 50 and sunny so we did more yard clean up. I think the bulk of the clean up is now done. Which is a big relief on my part. With so many leaves and two snowfalls to contend with it's been a messy and wet season for yard waste.

And with that, here is an unrelated picture of M's art from school Mass. Well, it's Elsa so I guess it relates after all! Happy Monday of a short week! I love short weeks!




1 comment:

  1. Short weeks are the best! I hope you find the biscuit dough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!