Thursday, March 12, 2020
Prepping!
I really enjoy playing this board game but it takes on a different twist these days doesn't it? Yesterday I was the sole person in Costco who did not buy the allotted two packs of toilet paper. Mostly, because we have toilet paper. And 60 rolls is a lot. Even if you're in lockdown.
I am trying not to panic about Covid-19. The likeliness of it severely impacting my family isn't super high. But we did load up on groceries and staples so that we are well stocked should we be forced to lockdown ala Italy. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing fancy and it's completely stuff that we will eat no matter what. But getting some extra yeast so we can make bread and buying some extra chicken doesn't hurt anything.
I did online grocery ordering and pick up for one store. (My name brand store since, sometimes Aldi just isn't as good.) But for the first time, I am unsatisfied with their picks!
I ordered Key Lime LaCroix. It's one of the best LaCroix options in my opinion. And as the person buying the sparkling water, my opinion counts most in this instance.
But they gave me store brand Lime. Whomp Whomp. E for effort I guess but nope. Not the same at all. If I wanted Lime, I would have gotten Lime.
Ah well. Obviously, the flavor of sparkling water available is not the best indicator of lockdown preparedness.
I am glad it's Spring Break next week, however. It's basically a week of lockdown anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Sweet Friend!
ReplyDeleteI am all set here too.
And I have to tell you, I am not freaking out either.
I am, however, watching in disbelief as all this happens around us.
Prayers for all!
Oh, I had no idea there was a key lime!! I'll have to try that soon! :)
ReplyDelete