Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wintery Hello

 So... what's new with us? Not a ton. 

We had a snow day yesterday. This little girl played outside for so long that she fell asleep early and slept in until we had to wake her for school. Her super rosy cheeks just slay me. 


This is a picture C took of one of his snow penguins. I bought a snow mold online. I swear they had some better results than this picture that you can't even make out anything in. But this was the picture he took and he's proud of it so... okay then. 


In other, significantly less exciting news, my Grandfather passed away on Monday. It was an anticipated loss, as he had been declining, but a sad one all the same. One can never truly prepare their hearts. We take comfort in his faith and the knowledge that God is good. 

I believe, as a Vikings fan, he was holding on until the Packers did not make it to the Super Bowl. I know I was thrilled with the results of that game anyhow!

Anyway, if things are a little quiet again here, that's why. But I will be back! 

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss.
    No matter how prepared we think we are, the finality is overwhelming.
    Prayers and love, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss.

    But those adorable cheeks—those must cheer you up! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry! Sending prayers and hugs for the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!