Monday, October 17, 2022

Fall Smiles

 Happy Monday! This weekend was a good one. Fall is in full swing. 


Don't get me wrong: it's cold. The high today is 44... (good thing I got M's winter coat ordered when I did!) but it will be back to the 70s this weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I remember those days. The days of every growing and changing children where a winter coat is perfect when you pack it away and waaaay too small when the cold air returns! So glad you were ahead of the game there! I also remember it being summer and then overnight, cold!!! We used to hunt for shoes when they had been wearing flip flops and sandals for months! Enjoy your cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we must be having the same weather - cold yesterday and today but it's back in the 70s this weekend. Fall really keeps us on our toes, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!