Oh, March. What a month it has been.
Saturday morning, we woke up to a surprise 6 inches of HEAVY wet snow. Well... actually, if I am being fair, I woke up because all of a sudden my room got very quiet. Because we had lost power.
Because of the heavy wet snow.
Then there was a loud crash.
Because now the tree limbs were crashing down.
And it was still snowing.
And by the time we went to bed... it was green grass again. And the power had come back on. Except to our garage because the limb knocked the line out and we haven't yet gotten that taken care of.
So that's the fun we had on Saturday.


I drove up through that area on Saturday midday. The number of cars skidded of the road was incredible - even a milk delivery truck had gone onto the median. I'm glad you got through it with minimal damage.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Gotta love March!
ReplyDeleteOh no!
ReplyDelete