Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2023

November!

Enter the requisite conversation about how I can't believe it's November. Except I can. Because though this year went quickly. It also crawled by. 

But let's not dwell on that. 

Halloween wrapped up nicely! 


All Saints Day Mass was nice. And C got to sit with his prayer buddy who is in Transitional Kindergarten. It was super cute to watch! 


At dinner last night he said "Now I know what it's like to be in charge of someone who doesn't listen." His sweet buddy E was really not super great and even the teachers had to intervene a few times. But C was very kind to him and a good example of what to do. 

We found this sweatshirt on the interwebs. I think I need it. I wish it had a hood. I am not really a fan of crew neck sweatshirts. 



But I do love me some Cracker Barrel. And I would almost rather be there most of the time. Lol. Especially now that it's fireplace season! 

We are actually on Fall break today and tomorrow. Not that we are actually doing anything. But gosh isn't that the best anyway?! 


The kids still had rehearsal today so that's what they're doing. And we've got some leaves to rake. Even so... November is off to a good start! 


1 comment:

  1. “Now I know what it’s like to be in charge of someone who doesn’t listen.” 🤣🤣 That is priceless! And yes, isn’t having no school and no plans the best?! I used to live for days like that when our boys were growing up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!