Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2025

A Leprechaun Trap

This week is Spring Break. We had not intended to be home for St. Patrick's Day but the world had other plans for us so we were. 

One blessing is that the kids, even though they're far too old really, made a Leprechaun trap and it brought joy to my heart. Creativity and imagination are never problems to me. 

I present to you The Green Hotel that definitely did not catch a Leprechuan. 



We had a most uneventful day yesterday but we did watch the Quiet Man during our not fancy or green lunch. 

Honestly, other than a trap, a few shenanigans (the playroom was tped and some pictures got some beards and horns via dry erase markers) and a Lucky Charms breakfast that's all we did to mark the day yesterday but still... finding the little moments. 

4 comments:

  1. That's a very Irish St Patrick's Day! Did the kids enjoy The Quiet Man? I've had mixed results showing classic movies to my kids. I hope things get better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that they loved the movie, but it is one of my dad's favorites so I didn't give them much choice. :) They didn't complain anyway.

      Delete
  2. I'm very impressed that your kids eat cottage cheese - in this house, I am the only one! We did the Lucky Charms breakfast too, and a Guinness Stew for dinner and wore green so as not to get pinched, but that's it. I think yours sounds better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! They've both always eaten cottage cheese, though there is one brand they don't care for. It's not like an everyday thing for us but probably once a week. It's so easy and a rather inexpensive way to fill their tummies with a protein.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!