Theme Thursday. Recess. Now Immabe honest and I wasn't sure if Cari meant recess like "There's no Theme Thursday this week, you all should go get lives and leave me alone for 7 more days!" Or if she meant like "after lunch playtime in elementary school."
Then all I could think of was that little cartoon from Saturdays. It was on before or after Pepper Ann which was the cartoon I actually wanted to watch. I can still sing that whole theme song. Man I miss cartoons like that.
So since the elementary school is a whole whopping 6 houses away we decided to go to the school yard. C played around with Husband and I took some pictures of playground equipment. We of course went after dinner so there were no random children actually having recess because I am not a creeper.
So assuming the theme was actually of recess and NOT a break I am linking up with Cari and the Clan. She really threw some whammies into the mix these next two months... it's going to take a lot of brain power to come up with some of these. I like it.





"...because I am not a creeper." Good to know! :) Love the pictures...the colors sure pop!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny because this is what I originally wanted to take photos of..somehting with a play ground theme. But it never happened. great shots!
ReplyDeleteI remember that show! Must be nice having the playground so close! =)
ReplyDeleteI like the shots you took. Great composition!
ReplyDelete