Wednesday, January 8, 2014

In Which I Post Twice In One Day and Show How Susceptible to Advertisements I Am

I love the Olympics.

Love it. One of my favorite memories was going to the 1996 Olympics. It was amazing. To attend another Olympics is absolutely on my bucket list. There will not be any screen time limits when Sochi starts. (29 days!)

Then I saw this commercial:


Now, in all truthfulness, I had JUST been lamenting that I NEEDED a new pair of mittens. So I am not completely crazy. But I would say within 10 minutes of seeing that commercial I had gone ahead and purchased those GO USA mittens. (The rest of the time had been spent clicking around the rest of the merchandise to see if there was anything else that looked fun. I resisted. I only got the mittens.)

I mean they were endorsed by Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers. I love them. And well... I love the Olympics.

So they came today. I am pretty darn excited.


So the Go USA are actually on the palms which is kind of fun. The back is cable knit. 


Totally over exposed but you couldn't see the cable knit without the flash.
Then as an added bonus they also have the cutest little tags. I am a sucker for small details. They won't tell you about this online or in the commercial but now you know. 

The front and back of the tags.

So these are my Go USA mittens that I will wear and love and enjoy. But I will be especially rocking them in 29 days! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!