Thursday, January 16, 2014

Theme Thursday: Craft

Craft. Crafty? Kraft? 

I kid. Though we did have this for dinner last night. 

No for real though, Annie my pal at home, (because of her blog title and her local to me status) picked crafty this week. I used to be crafty. I loved loved doing crafts. And I was pretty good at them. When I lived by myself in a tiny house in nowheresville MN for 3 months I passed all my spare time decoupaging picture frames. Just typing that makes me want to dig out the Mod Podge and find something to update. 

I also rocked the day camp crafts--always with the theme, always easy enough for ages 5-11. Except for the Danish Christmas tree hearts. Poor Casey cried and cried and cried. And I had to make her 4 to get her to stop crying and go play line soccer. In truthfulness, I can't wait for C to be old enough to want to do theme crafts. But I will, for now, embrace the free for all artistic genius of toddlerhood and just enjoy. 

These are the simple ones too. 

So in honor of the link up I love the most (And I totally nominated it for a Sheenazing Award! While you're thinking about it send up a prayer for Bonnie and her son James.) we made sure to do something fun and crafty. Which is why today brings you what I lovingly call: 

Remnants of a Toddler Painting


I would tell you the f/s and all but I took this with my phone.

This one too. Fancy schmancy up in here this week.
 And with that I bid you adieu and remind you to spay and neuter your pets link up with Cari. 


6 comments:

  1. Your phone pictures look awesome of those watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water color pic against the black. Very dramatic for a phone pic. You've got skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - the Kraft photo is perfect! :-) I really love that first watercolor one, too. Something seemingly ordinary and you made it exceptional. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, Madeline. Embrace the toddlerhood, especially because the messes actually get worse as they get older! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!