Thursday, January 23, 2014

Theme Thursday: Unaware

Okay so the theme is "Catching People Unaware" but I thought that would look like a weird title and I don't have a picture of people I have a picture of a person.

And with that here is my person.



He's unaware.

Oh man. I have talked before about our love for Mo. But this kid loves this book so much more than anything else ever. The page he's on? It's when Pigeon finally gets his puppy. (It wasn't all it's cracked up to be.)

So he is clearly unaware because if he was aware, someone would be reading this book to him indeed. Or the book would be hiding on a really high shelf.

It just makes my heart melt that he loves reading so much. He is such a good listener and he reacts so well. He knows to read left to right and we're working on finding the first word of stories.

And I love that onesie. He had the same exact one in 3-6 month size and I liked it so much I went to Old Navy and bought the 18 month size. The only one they had left and it was on super super sale, I'm talking $0.60! It says Kickin' it with Babar. And then Babar is playing soccer.


So here is my standard line about linking up with Cari, a disclaimer for you to take a look at helping with the Quilts for Valor project.

And okay, shameless plug to vote for me! Go here and vote for me in The Most Under Appreciated Blog Category. There are a lot of entries in that category! But it's pretty exciting for my name to be lumped in with some of my favorites so I'll run with it.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, reading with a pacifier...too cute! I'm glad I'm pregnant because he's giving me baby/toddler fever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that onesie in my size, Babar is a favorite of mine.

    I have had toddlers that loved to read and those that hated it, and while it's no good to play favorites with children, I can play favorites with their activities, and my happiest mom moments are reading to my toddlers who love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great onesie and an adorable picture. Congrats on your nomination, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture and onesie! Congrats on your nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so sweet! I love it when mine reach the point where they'll turn pages and "read" by themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a cute picture and congrats on the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE MO. I didn't know there was someone else in mommy blog land who shared this love. :) Have you guys burned through all the piggie/Gerald books? And, do you know the story behind why the elephant is named Gerald? Looooove them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!