Thursday, July 17, 2014

Theme Thursday: Vacation!

Exciting times around here.
We are dog/house sitting.

We've declared this our swan song but we both know we'll probably get talked into doing this again.
But maybe not. Every time it gets more and more difficult. And with two kids? A lot of hassle for dogs. I would be a terrible dog owner. I am not a dog hater but I just don't have what it takes to be a dog parent. 

We packed up all our essentials and headed across town for what is essentially... a week long vacation. Only Husband is going to work. And we are proceeding like normal. Only not normal all at the same time. Because we're not at our house. (Most of the time, we are still stopping over daily.) 

But still... it's kind of like renting a furnished house for a week.

Which makes it almost like a vacation.

Which, funny enough is the Theme for this Thursday. Go figure.


If you need me, you'll find me here during the first hour of rest daily. 
It helps that it's the most perfect weather week ever. In July of all times. Again. Go figure. 

So. It's Thursday. There's a Theme. I gave you a picture from my fake vacation. You should tell me about your vacations. I am a vacation coveting girl. Unless you're camping. I don't really get camping. But I'll still look at all your pictures anyhow. 


Linking up as always with Cari and Clan. Enjoy your Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. It does feel vacation-y just to be in a different space! I totally get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds neat!
    And strangely enough, I'm not a dig person either.
    I like my little pup.
    That's it.
    Guess that makes me a dog snob. ; )
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that view! Enjoy it while you can!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment about camping cracked me up. LOL! I am not a dog person either. We do have 2 cats though. It seems like they would be a lot easier when going on vacation, at least I have found. Put out enough water and food and they should be all set (for weekend trips, etc.). For longer trips, we have had a relative check on them every couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't been on vacation yet. Hopefully we will get to go in a couple of weeks! And I also hate camping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't like....? Or....? Oh man. I love to go camping WITH my dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a fan of your fake vacation! The new space, views, comfort, and to-dos are always fun. And that porch view looks pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!