Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Theme Thursday: Google Image Search

C and I are back from our first August Adventure and we have about 36 hours to do some laundry (not a whole lot, just a little) rest up and head out for our second August Adventure!

The Theme of the day is Google Image Search. Yep. It's true. 

Google your name in the image search and post the first picture that comes up. 


Disappointing to you maybe. This is Lilly and Purcell. They are Ann Wood Birds and they were our cake topper for our wedding. And if you're wondering, I don't even like birds so how we came to have a bird themed wedding.. probably has to do with Lilly and Purcell here. 

My mom found them, we fell in love. All of our designs changed. And a theme was born. 

Anyway, back to the theme. I would screen shot it but there is literally not one picture of actual me. And while that sounds like it could be just random enough to be interesting... it's not even a little bit fun to look through, Kinda sad really. 

So... that's what I know about the theme this week. Happy Thursday. Stay tuned for an actual post from me in the nearish future. Maybe tomorrow even if I get my act together. No promises though. 

1 comment:

  1. Lilly and Purcell are super cute! And now I want to see more pictures from your bird themed wedding!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!