1. Baby Update
Thank you for everyone who has said even a little prayer or sent good juju into the universe for me and Baby Girl. I totally meant what I wrote on Wednesday and I am truly okay with the idea of a C-Section if need be. I think this girl is going to keep me on my toes because last night we had a "are you moving in there?" party at 1:00 AM, then she started moving so much that it hurt. So she could very well flip herself back and forth many times.
2. Edel
Funny enough Charleston has always been somewhere I'd like to visit. I suggest it to a lot of people as a place for them to vacation because it has everything; art, beaches, history from 2 wars and it's warm. My bestie, Kathryn took a solo journey there in March per my suggestion. And MY biggest chance to date, my cousin's wedding reception, is scheduled for the week of the due date. Obviously I am not going to Charleston next month.
My grandmother just relocated to the area so I am sure at some point I will be heading out that way, but I'm thinking that Edel 2015 is still off the table this year. Chicago Edel 2016!! (Or Minneapolis!! Or Omaha! Or Indianapolis!) Midwest Large City Edel 2016!
3. Testing Me
C has been in his big boy bed for 2 months now and he does a pretty good job. Rest time is our big challenge. Currently my rule is stay on the bed. Yesterday, he was trying to listen and not all at the same time and got himself stuck in a half handstand off the bed, his legs were still on the bed certainly. But he was calling out "Stuck! Stuck!!" Because he was. I rescued him and he did actually go to sleep after that.
4. Scotland
It was pretty cool to watch Scotland decide to not leave the UK yesterday. I didn't really have an opinion on what should happen but it was an interesting bit of democracy to watch from afar.
5. We Are Going Out Tomorrow!
We have a babysitter and we're going to a Cards Against Humanity Party. An adult party! I am pretty excited! We just have to figure out what we're bringing.
6. Disney World Fan
So, C is already a fan of Disney World. He loves to watch the ride point of view videos on YouTube. The Enchanted Tiki Room, It's a Small World and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh are the current winners. I am sure that when we take our trip in 2017 he will be very excited. Probably for different attractions by then though.
7. Fall Shows Start Sunday!
So if you need me Sunday night... well don't count on finding me between 8-9 because The Good Wife will be back!!
I am concerned about Thursday. Grey's is moved to 7:00 and C is still awake PLUS The Big Bang Theory is on at the same time. We don't have a DVR or anything so I may just be a week behind and watch it online or whatever. Maybe we'll get Hulu? Probably not worth it.
Have a great weekend everyone!!
I love Charleston. My husband and I have been 7 times,I think. Anyway, I doubt I will go to Edel. Too much of an introvert and I would rather go with my husband. The kids keep asking when we are going to take them....
ReplyDelete