Surge is back. For real.
I have a few fond memories of Surge in my life. I wasn't allowed to have it very often, because hello, I was a kid. But it definitely made it's appearance at more than a few junior high parties.
Verdict is still out on whether I go ahead and buy some. Oooh never mind it's already sold out. Okay then.
Well.
Clearly it is popular and will probably come back for realsies.
Oh to be young again. Oh who am I kidding? I still listen to Hanson and The Spice Girls. I still watch movies from 1994. (Which is the mother of all family movie years, seriously so many good kid movies that year.) I don't need to be young again, life is pretty good as an adult.
But hey, I can be an adult and drink a Surge. (If they make more and I can get some that is.)

haha too funny, I actually sent my husband an email last night telling him about this, I LOVED Surge. I wonder if I still would...
ReplyDelete