Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sweet Moments

Do you know all it takes is some orange juice to have an incredibly happy, incredibly sweet 2-year old boy? Well that and good sleep habits. I am of course jinxing this but nap/bed time has gone incredibly smoothly lately. And we're all happier when we've had plenty of sleep.

Sweet C Moment of the Week: At bedtime prayers he asked to pray for "Baby Sis-Sis." It is probably a stalling tactic but it's sweet and cute and we help him pray for her.

Sweet Baby Girl Moment of the Week: She flipped back last night. It hurt. It was confirmed this morning at my appointment and thus I do not have a birthday scheduled for her. Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts. It was weird, I was almost disappointed leaving today without a birthday but I trust that God knows what's going on better than I. So we are back in the waiting game. It's weird. It could be any minute. But as much as a month away.

And that's what I know.






3 comments:

  1. I'm glad she flipped! Praying that the timing of her arrival will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!!!!
    So excited to meet her. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY that she flipped!!! Prayers during this (EXCITING) time of waiting for you and the fam!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!