Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Four? Already?

Well time keeps on ticking and my little girl is 4 months old today. Bittersweet I tell you. I miss my tiny baby. But I like her new adventures too.

So she can roll both ways which is good and bad. She can move across the floor a bit but it has really been a struggle now to get her to go to sleep. She just rolls over and gets stuck then screams until one of us comes to rescue her. I am hoping we get over that soon! This is of course when she allows herself to be put down while she is sleeping. (Not willingly if she has anything to say about it.) She does have this Velocirapter scream that comes out if she is displeased. Oh man. We try to avoid that if at all possible.

She knows exactly what she wants but it varies to the extreme. Some days she demands to be held all the live long day. Other days she wants to be free to explore the world and not be held at all. You never know what you're going to get in the morning. But then she smiles up at me with her big blue eyes and super duper chubby cheeks and I'm a goner.

No stats because our pediatrician is out of the office this week enjoying warmer weather with her family. But she is simultaneously really roly poly and slim. I know that makes no sense but it's true. She's in 3-6 month clothes and they have plenty of room. She moved up to size 2 diapers.

Enough blather. Here are some pictures from her photo shoot today:



Pretty much just love this little girl. 

She just adores her brother, her eyes follow him wherever he goes and the feeling is mutual even though I cannot capture it on camera to save my life. This is the absolute best picture of the two of them in existence and it's kind of odd but I'll take what I can get! 


The other day they were laying together and they held hands and I just about died of cuteness. C is very doting and soothing when she cries he often comes to tell me that "Mer-ith crying." (Because I apparently am deaf lol) Then tells her "It's okay, Mom's coming. Mom's coming. I'm here." Heart melting I tell you. 

Seems hard to believe it's been 4 months already. 




4 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! Four months already?! Time does fly. She looks like she is a delight and wonderful addition to your family. I like the picture of the kids together. It really is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos!!!
    Good job, Mom!
    Such wonderful times for your sweet family...
    Have a cozy Monday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!