It wasn't that crowded though and the blasts weren't nearly so high. The kids had so much fun and then Husband brought us some lunch right to the park. It was a good outing and the perfect summer fun. I will definitely take my kids to more splash pads this summer, I had been hesitant about them in the past but now having seen it in action, I am not so worried about M. She was really able to hold her own and also use her listening ears.
This morning we went to the zoo. We have a membership in a bundle with the other museums and botanical center around us but somehow haven't made it to the zoo in 2017. It was really really crowded today and I am not sure why. So we just did the basics with a promise to come back really soon.
This morning we went to the zoo. We have a membership in a bundle with the other museums and botanical center around us but somehow haven't made it to the zoo in 2017. It was really really crowded today and I am not sure why. So we just did the basics with a promise to come back really soon.
The tortoise is new this year and C LOVED it. M LOVES the giraffes so pretty much this right here was the highlight.
It was nice to have another outing. I still stress over outings but I really shouldn't because they've been going so smoothly. Sometimes I forget I don't have two kids under three.
Tomorrow C has a birthday party for the two boys we saw yesterday. It's at the YMCA and they are going to swim. During the party M is going to get some alone time with her parents which... literally never happens. I don't even know if it has ever happened that we've had her alone. We are going to get frozen yogurt and maybe go play at a park. It might rain though so we'll have to come up with some back up plans.
Have a glorious weekend!



Yep.
ReplyDeleteI am the same.
I used to think for days about going out when the kids were little!
But things always worked out.
And the kids loved it, which made it all worth while.
That's not to say I don't still enjoy staying right here with my people!
You are making amazing memories for those sweet babes.
Keep on enjoying!!!