Swim lessons are going strong. C is loving level 2. It's really hard to watch him, it's the level with the least direct viewing spot. He is in water that's up to his shoulders so that part is fun! He's definitely working hard. I know for a fact he will not pass the level but he really is learning, getting stronger and doing well so I am very proud.
Yesterday, I pulled out the kinetic sand to try something for book club. (Which is tonight.) I had no idea it was going to be the hit it was, but M sat in her chair and played for one and a half hours. I am sure it will never get that playtime traction again, but it was amazing to watch her play and enjoy for that long.
C played with us for a while at the beginning and then again at the end. Kinetic sand is so much fun! If you don't have any, get yourself some. It's fun for all ages (past the eating it stage anyway) and it's so relaxing! Seriously.
Have a wonderful Thursday!


Yes!
ReplyDeleteOnce I got past the anxiety...I stocked up on that stuff!!!