Wednesday, August 7, 2019

August Is Here

Is it just me or does August go super quickly?! I can't believe we're a week in already. Some of the local school districts have started. (The ones across the river in Illinois.) Iowa has a state law about when schools are allowed to start so luckily we aren't there yet.

Sunday is school registration day and while I am excited about that on some level I am also not quite ready. School supplies are done. Today I found the holy grail of uniform shorts (adjustable waist with a hook and bar closure) so that is a relief! Why are those so hard to find?! 


Tomorrow is the last day of swim lessons. I am super proud of these two! I honestly don't know what's going to happen and whether or not C will pass tomorrow. (I think it's pretty borderline.) BUT he has worked so hard and made so much progress and that's all I can really ask of him! 

August is speeding by but there's still so much fun to come!! 

1 comment:

  1. We start back to school in two weeks and we are definitely not ready! The kids still aren't done with their summer work. :( Good luck to C on the swim test!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!