We started with a fun lunch at Old Chicago.
I had this picture in my head of all of us sharing a family pizza, and it looked almost exactly like I wanted it to. My requirements for locations for our outing were places where it wasn't hot or crowded. When we got to Old Chicago we were one of three cars in the lot so it was clearly the right choice.
Then... we went bowling. Amazingly my kids had never been bowling before. Back in the old dating days, Husband and I used to go bowling like once a week with our friends. I am not good at bowling but I do enjoy it.
And it was a hit! Hopefully, we can go bowling again really soon. Also as you can tell it was not really crowded at all. It was just starting to get busy as we were finishing up.
Of course, these pictures do not show the disappointment that exuded from my kids as we left because claw machines are money traps. It stinks when a perfectly good outing ends on a sour note but that's life sometimes.
Have an excellent Tuesday!







Looks like a great family day! And claw machines are the worst! It's hard to convince the kids that they are a total ripoff!
ReplyDelete