Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

A Fun Friday!

Hello from today's FUN FRIDAY!

Today has been spent deep cleaning the house, which doesn't sound particularly fun but getting Fall cleaning taken care of is good!

Earlier today I went to school to pray the rosary with the whole school.


Apparently, there was some initiative for a million children around the world to pray the rosary together, so we participated. 

Then what makes today so fun was today the kids went on similar field trips! Preschool had a "pumpkin patch" today. Parents were not invited. (Which is just fine with me!) By pumpkin patch I mean they stuck some hay bales and pumpkins in the grass across the street from the school and each kid took one home. But it was fun! 


My little pumpkin sure liked it anyway! 

But first grade went on an actual field trip (on a bus and everything) to a pumpkin patch too! Parents WERE invited but I sent Husband along while M and I cleaned her room. It sounds like they had a ton of fun and look at how perfect of a day it was! 


On this crisp, sunny day it sure feels like pumpkin weather. Would you believe I've never had a pumpkin spice latte? I think I may go get one next week! 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!