Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

JUST KIDDING

Well... just kidding about the sun. Day 13 of clouds is upon us. Gross.

This morning was Spruce Up the School. Parents come in from 7:00-11:00 to clean the school. Disinfect desks, chairs, rid everything of all the grime. It was gross. The kids whose parents come and clean get an out of uniform. I go every year because if they want to let me go in and kill the cold and flu germs I have no problem doing so.

And now I am impatiently waiting for Husband to come home from having coffee with a friend and the grocery shopping. People* are hangry.

It's me. I am hangry.

And since a post isn't good without a picture, here is M's letter book homework for the week.


For real, the sun is supposed to come out tomorrow, but since we've been here before I don't even know. Fingers crossed! (Feels a little like groundhog's day anyway...)

1 comment:

  1. I think having parents de-germ the school is a great idea! And I just love her letter book! Hopefully you've had some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!