Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Hello!

Well... we are embracing our spring break week over here. Our governor has recommended that we not go back to school until after Easter but no official word from schools has been made at this time. Rather than getting all anxious about it, we are just embracing our week off for now.

In the coming weeks, if we are home like I suspect we will be, I will come up with some more structure and order. But this is the spring break they've earned. Except we won't get to have our staycation day with a movie and other fun things.


The best we can do is simply embrace every moment as good. So for today, I'm just going to embrace the disorder and chaos of the first day of spring break. It's going to be fun! 

1 comment:

  1. I like your positive attitude!!!! Happy Spring Break to you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!