Friday, September 4, 2020

Unpack Your Backpack

 Yesterday we had Unpack Your Backpack. 

It was so wonderful to be back in school! 


I feel good about this one going to kindergarten. I just love her teacher already! And the aide is super sweet too. 


We aren't allowed to get our of our cars on the first day, so her teacher made this sign so all the moms could get their special pictures ahead of time. I will for sure be having my kids get in their uniforms on Monday so we can go take pictures by the school sign. 


This dude is ready for second grade. I am so excited for him! 

I can't believe it's finally here! My heart can't take it. But at the same time, I am just overwhelmed by how good it's going to be and their excitement. 

Now one last summer weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!