Thursday, February 25, 2021

Where Do The Weeks Go?

 Time is flying! I feel as though I've neglected the blog lately, which is funny. Just as so many are giving up Instagram and coming back to blog regularly, I am slowing down a bit. 

It's just full time work and life doesn't leave as much time for writing these days. And there isn't a whole lot to tell. 

But I miss my blogging friends and community so here's a post anyhow. 

This kid got himself a Reconciliation Lego Set from my parents. Who knew? He loves it. All the mini figures have been to confession now. It's funny to me who likes to go face to face and who prefers the screen. 




It even has red lights so that you know when the confessional is in use. 

We picked up my new car during lunch yesterday. Which was a little bit unfun, since I then had to return to work. 

So I spent the afternoon looking at it.

It was kinda like getting a new toy that you could only look at. But we went on a family ride afterwards and that was fun. 

And we have still yet to name it. Before we had Bess. (May she rest in peace.) And then Escape. But then, since I got a newer Escape... we can't call them both Escape. So new car needs a name. I am working on it. 

Anyway, have a good Thursday! 

1 comment:

  1. Time is definitely flying by. I am always amazed at how much time has passed since my last blog post.I love that Lego set. That's definitely not one you would find in Target! I love that you name your cars. Can't wait to hear what you finally decided to call her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!