May is off to a rolling start. Do you have a month that is the busiest? For us it's certainly May. In a typical May we have 9 birthdays/holidays we recognize and celebrate. (Including Mother's Day.) This year we through in a first communion and this is all mixed in with the typical wrap up of the school year.
M's soccer season is wrapping up quickly and I can't even believe it really. She really only has one practice left. Which seems nuts.
Tomorrow is the May Crowing. I am excited, it's the first event ALL YEAR parents have been invited to. And even still, it's the 8th grade parents and 2nd grade parents but I'll take it.
Hopefully, I will check in again soon with other interesting tidbits of our happenings. Until then, enjoy May!

Yes! May is always the busiest!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have birthdays too!
Have a cozy evening!