Thank you for your prayers for Hannah. Her surgery was a success and there is hope that she will not need any more heart surgeries in her lifetime. She still has the road of recovery in front of her but she's doing well.
In other news... November is FLYING by. I mean, I knew going from M's birthday weekend in Chicago, to Halloween, to Jamaica was going to feel like a lot. And it did. But, I was unprepared for how fast the month would go.
I am deeply glad that kids Christmas shopping was completed in September so I am not at all stressed about that. Still have some grown ups to figure out but nevertheless... that's a relief.
The kids built this tower. Photo credit: M. They were very proud of it.
That's what we've been up to!
That's a great tower! And what a blessing to almost be done with Christmas shopping!
ReplyDeleteGod bless little Hannah! So happy the surgery went well.
ReplyDeleteAnd l love C’s shirt!