Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Hello 2022!

 Our New Year started out with snow. It snowed ALL day on Saturday. But because it was so cold it didn't actually amount to a ton of snow when it really comes down to it. 


We shoveled and stayed in. Which was a cozy and relaxing day together. 

Monday was supposed to be the first day back from break. But we woke up and got the message school was cancelled due to a bus driver shortage. We follow our local district's policy on this but it was decided mid day that going forward a bus driver shortage will not keep our school closed again. (We will follow their lead on severe weather and extreme cold however.) 

But yesterday everyone got to go back to school and we celebrated by having soup in the kid's new soup bowl/cups they got for Christmas. Just like Medieval Times! 


We are getting back into the swing of things, and honestly, this week has been exhausting. I am already ready for Friday and it's only Wednesday! Alas. But I don't want to go wishing time away. 

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. After our heatwave, the temps dropped drastically and we got snow on Monday morning! It melted by the afternoon thankfully! I'm glad your kids made it back to school on Tuesday! They look so happy with their soup bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Happy New Year! I am so envious of your snow! We have literally had one flake! Have a great day and I hope you get a little nap in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!