Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2022

We Don't Talk About Him

 Here's a little desk shot for you. Because it's January. And Thursday. So okay. 



Keeping me company is my friend Bruno. Subject of the hit song I've been singing for 14 days straight since we first watched Encanto on New Year's Eve. 

So even though, we don't talk about Bruno, the jam about him keeps my work day peppy. And looking over at him makes me smile. He keeps my phone dinosaur company. And my small chirp wheel. (Perfect for the office, I've found it also helps me work out the tension in my wrists.) 

I am so very thankful for the sun shining today. It wont be as warm as it was yesterday. 

Even still I was able to get my car washed yesterday which makes so so happy. It has been so cold that all the water mains are breaking. Last week I was driving home with the kids in the car and I didn't know a water main had burst, so the road was extra slushy. The city clearly kept coming through with salt trucks to try and keep it slush instead of ice, with the running water. Another car going the other direction just sped through and COVERED my car with salty slush that instantly froze. 

I was able to get the windshield cleaned off during the drive but had to scrape the drivers side windows once I was home. My car looked super gross and dirty, plus that's not great for the paint so getting it cleaned made me super happy. After the car wash, we met Husband at a restaurant for their $3.99 Wednesday burger baskets. 


The kids approved! Happy Thursday!! If you're singing along with me now... just know you're in good company!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head yet again! LOL Thank goodness I loved all the music in Encanto :) Have a good Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a clean car is THE BEST feeling! I love seeing your kids in their uniforms. So cute! And where can I get a $#.99 burger basket deal! THats right up my alley! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!