Wednesday, March 2, 2022

And Here Comes Lent

 And just like that, Ordinary Time has taken a pause and we usher in Lent. 


I do like the purple. For whatever that's worth. 

I feel woefully unprepared this time around. I am not really sure why. It's not that I can't think of things to strip away or to add into my life that would help me grow closer in my personal relationship with Jesus. 

My friend sent this out today in a group text. 


So I am going to dig in this Lent and see where the journey takes me. 



2 comments:

  1. Nice ash ;) I think the Ukraine situation is helping us all take a more thoughtful approach to Lent this year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this Lent is fruitful for you - however God wants it to be. Our Bishop required sprinkling of ashes on top of heads again this year. Maybe next year we can go back to crosses on foreheads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!