It's been a while since I popped in over here, but never fear, we were just real life-ing. No illnesses or anything bad. Just also no real news, updates or even great photos to share.
This past week the kids have been on spring break. Which has mostly meant that the kids have been playing and having a ball for 5 days now. It's been mostly gorgeous all week so lots of outside and dirty gross kids. It's raining today, and I don't even mind much because this means they won't need to be hosed down before Family Movie Night.
We adjusted okay to Daylight Savings and I look forward to the House passing the bill the Senate already has getting rid of the change forever. Only 2 changes left if it passes! And is signed. I don't know why it wouldn't. Be the on the right side of history politicians!
I always said if I ran for office my platform would be no more time changes. Guess I am good to stay out of politics now. (I have no political ambitions so this is good news.)
Leprechaun mischief included spilling Lucky charms all over, pulling out all the green m&ms. Hanging washi tape from the ceiling fan, light fixtures and the walls and of course changing the lights green in the living room.








I love your real life! Those pesky leprechauns! They are something, aren't they?? Your littles are the cutest. And your description of these early spring days playing outside brought back so many memories!!! My kids simply could not wait to get out there! And then the sweaty, muddy, exhausted return! I did love that though, because what is better than fresh smelling kids after a shower or bath on a spring evening? Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYour spring break sounds lovely!! Nothing beats outdoor playtime! Sorry you guys didn't catch the leprechaun. Maybe next year! :)
ReplyDeleteThose made me chuckle, and you are a very fun mom with your leprechaun tricks :)
ReplyDeleteHow funny about the apple. I love the meme about the Mac and cheese too! 🤣 looks like you had a leprechaun visit, just like we did! Nice to meet you! I’m Jess :)
ReplyDelete