Lately, my boss has been rocking a little Easter Egg of a rental car. She typically drives a massive Yukon so this is quite the change. It's SO bright and little.
I had Husband make her this when she first got the car. Still makes me laugh now. Though I am going to miss the literal bright spot it's been out my window!
Throwing it back to Wordle of Palm Sunday, I was quite proud of this one:
Except here's the thing, BLACK has been my go to "A" in the middle word for a while and now I will have to come up with a new one!!
On Easter Monday, while I worked, the kids got to hang with Husband and they had a fancy lunch at Costco.
This made me laugh out loud.
Anyway, we're just dancing through life over here in the Easter season. I am hoping that the actual warmer weather we're anticipating will stick around for a few days but time will tell.
Spring really is my least favorite. At least with Winter you just know it's going to be cold and gross. Spring... needs to get it together. Is it going to rain? Sleet or snow? Be 75 and sunny? Windy as heck? Yes, to all of the above?
Well whatever version of Spring you're experiencing, I hope your Wednesday is lovely!





That car is adorable but I don't think I would feel very safe driving around in it! Congrats on getting the Wordle in two tries! I use the same word as my beginning word every time but I haven't thought much past that. Perhaps I need to come up with a few words to use every time when certain letters are in certain places!
ReplyDelete