Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thursday Check In

 Well hello there! It's time for the weekly what's going on check in. 


I feel this on a deep personal level. Looking at the calendar I am slightly overwhelmed by how many things there are to do. And it is a big birthday month to boot. 

Saturday we did play soccer. I got more sunburnt on Saturday than I did when we went to Jamaica. So... that was something. 


Their team played well and won both of their games. Yay! 

Yesterday was the 3rd Grade Folk Dance Festival. I was lucky enough to get to go. I'm not even going to lie, I think that I was one of the better folk dancers of the parents who attended. 




It was kind of a hoot. Well worth taking the morning off for. 

We skipped right to middle of July weather here. It's been in the 90s with high humidity and no break at night already, which seems crazy! We're actually setting record highs. Seriously were wearing winter coats last week so the swing is not my favorite, but the sunshine sure is! 

Happy Thursday!








2 comments:

  1. Oh yes. The end of the year fun. I remember it well! And same here. What ever happened to spring?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to attend the folk dancing show! We need video of you dancing! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!