This is the last trip update! Thanks for hanging in there with me and my memories!
This was such a splurge since you can get anywhere in Disney World for free, but it was worth it for the ease of everything. While this isn't something we would do to travel frequently, it sure was nice to get to breakfast quick and easily. Plus, the novelty factor was excellent as well.
Ohana was delicious and I am so glad we went. It was the perfect capstone to our trip. Meeting Stitch, Lilo, Mickey, and Pluto, while filling our bellies up was the best ending.
After we went back and chilled in our hotel room. The fog lifted so we went back via boat. Which was really nice to do one last time. We had asked for late checkout so we didn't have to rush, which I appreciated.
We said goodbye to our beautiful view. And then spent some time in the lobby while we waited for our bus.
Then we had a terrible bus ride on a very full bus to the airport. Our driver was very jerky with the pedals and it wasn't fun. But that was the penance for a smooth sailing security experience. On my list of biggest worries for the trip probably in the top 3 was about going through security in Orlando. But all told it went pretty quick and wasn't too bad.
Our flight to Chicago was fairly uneventful.
Our flight home was fast!
And we got to our car and there was snow on our windshield, a far cry from the beautiful Florida weather we had been in just hours before.
So that was our trip. I am so very thankful for the time with my family. I really love them and spending time with them. Getting off the socials and just delighting in their presence without worrying about school and work was so nice too!












I loved sharing this amazing vacation with you all. You made it absolutely perfect for your little ones, and they will remember it forever! That last walk out of Magic Kingdom is a rough one, right? Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful trip you guys had! I'm so glad you and your family had this time together and made such awesome memories!
ReplyDelete