Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

New Year!

Well then, Hello 2023. You look just about the same to me as your younger brother 2022 but I am happy you're here all the same. 

Our New Year's Eve was about as low-key as it gets. And I am perfectly okay with that. 

Since we were off the whole week before Christmas we started back up to school and work and things Monday. Boy did that hit hard. 

I realized late last year that I don't take enough pictures of my kids in their uniforms. And since those are the clothes they wear every single day, it made me sad. 

On Monday I took one for myself. M was being goofy posing and C was completely disinterested but nevertheless. It's real. 


When I look back, I want to remember the real life. And so I am documenting that as well. Yesterday this kid looked like this because his sister was being too loud and he didn't even want to do his math homework anyway! 


And this gal here has had quite the attitude lately which I do not appreciate one bit. 


Reality. 

Besides all that, work has been SO busy and will continue to be for quite a while. But that's why it's called work right? 

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. You will be so happy one day that you did indeed document the real life that is your's. Because what is more special and sweet than that?! Your littles are cuties! And homework?? Why is that still a thing??? Happy and Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!