And just like that, summer break is over and they're off to school.
Third grade.
Now, it needs to be said, that it's not a particularly awesome first day of school. It is SO hot. And the school has no air conditioning. So it's an early out.
And actually girls were told to not wear jumpers so I took a picture of her in a jumper at home and then in front of the school sign and then we took it off. 4-8 was told to wear gym uniforms today. K-3 kids don't have gym uniforms so they're rocking polos and uniform shorts. But girls could wear any appropriate length shorts and so M is in gym shorts and a polo... it's not a super cute look is what I am saying.
We asked Mary to bless their year and to watch over them. That's our candle next to her right foot.
And the school year is off and running. Even with an early out today!



I hope they both have great years! I like how they can wear sneakers with uniforms, I wish our school would do that!
ReplyDeleteI hope they both have a wonderful year!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey’re growing up so fast!! Hope they have a great year. (I love that statue of Mary, by the way. #catholicschoolsarethebest)
ReplyDelete