Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Monday-like Tuesday

Yesterday wasn't a school day. So even though it's Tuesday it definitely feels like Monday. I didn't do much yesterday. I have a bit of a cold. Which makes sense. 

I spent the real weekend chasing ducks. 

Seriously.


These are my niece's ducks and they kept getting out of their makeshift pen. And then C and I would chase them until we could get them back in the pen. Have you ever tried to get ducks in a row? It's a cliche for a reason. It's hard. 

We spent the weekend at the farm. See all the cousins? 


I was not looking forward to this experience one bit. But my family was. And we brought friends with us for the first little bit. And that was a lot of fun. We picked a ton. We sorted.


We surprised Husband's grandma at Saturday night Mass. That was probably the highlight of the weekend for me. We didn't tell her we'd be in town. We got to Mass and sat down. She came in and didn't see us, so we switched pews to sit with her and the look on her face... it was awesome. 

That freed up Sunday morning to go to the fish hatchery. We remembered more quarters this time around. 


It was the closing weekend of the little ice cream shop in town. And we were able to partake. And I am glad. It was great! 



And now we are back at it with work and school. It got cold finally so last week we did the "make sure your pants fit" and then a Target run. Funny enough I had figured out uniform pants but hadn't done casual wear very well. 

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!