Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

A Quiet Weekend

We had a very low-key weekend. That's my favorite kind. 

We went to Staples for some supplies. The kids were very whiny about this idea and then found a bunch of things they wanted. 



I was delighted two find to "Grab and Go" board games, Monopoly and Clue on clearance for $2.46 each!!! I snagged them and told the kids their classroom Secret Santa for next year was done. 

I spent some time in quiet with my friend Jesus. Sometimes I do that. It's good for my heart. 


This made me laugh yesterday so I sent it to my friend, our secretary! I let her know Joe was praying for her! 



We are supposed to get a big snowstorm and everyone is hoping for a snow day. I am meh on the whole thing but I can't control it. So we will see! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!