Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2024

All the Other Stuff

Okay, honestly, if anyone asks what we did in June the answer will be Vacation Bible School. But we were able to sneak in a few other things. 

C and I went to see Jesus Thirsts. It was his first time going to a middle school youth group event. 


We watched the last Pat Sajak Wheel of Fortune Episode. 


We went to see Medea in the park.



I got the steal of the century when Target had their marshmallows on sale for 49 cents a bag. Not in the store. Not on the app. Online. Totally worth resetting my password to buy the 24 bags of marshmallows for VBS for $12!! 


We took the kids to Cracker Barrel and named this guy Clarence. 



I spent a full day at a diocesean synod meeting. Which was WAY better than I was expecting. And I am so glad!!


Husband took a rain barrel class. And we are now the proud owners of a free rain barrel. 


We saw In The Heights as a family. 


And M participated in the kid's camp at our Cathedral too. 




June was busy. But it was good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!