Yesterday was Christmas in July! We celebrated. Not particularly interestingly but we celebrated.
We put up the summer tree. The Hawaiian decorations and flamingo lights.
We opened presents. My kids are 12 and 9 and I am still a sucker for Little People.
We watched a Christmas movie and listened to Christmas music.
We also played the new game. It's called You Laugh You're Out. The rules are pretty straight forward. And we did laugh and have a very nice time. A nice little night.
Tonight is the opening ceremony of the Olympics. I am so excited!!



I love this! And am so happy to see you continuing one of my favorite traditions! Little People will always be in my heart. I miss them! Love your sweet family, my friend.
ReplyDeleteCelebrating Christmas in July sounds like a fun and festive way to break up the summer. The Hawaiian decorations and flamingo lights must have looked great! It’s nice to hear you enjoyed some Christmas classics and had fun with the new game. Enjoy the Olympics tonight! READ MY NEW BLOG POST> THANK YOU>
ReplyDeleteYou have the best traditions! So fun!
ReplyDelete